The Key to Hydration
Water is without a doubt the most amazing element we have, yet many of us tend to take it for granted. Your body depends on water to survive. Why? Because every cell, tissue, and organ in your body needs a certain amount of water to work properly. Staying hydrated can eliminate toxins in your body, produce digestive enzymes, maintain healthy skin, hair, and absorb essential vitamins.
Are you still going to take it for granted?
Let’s dive in a little more…
Water Flushes Out Your Organs
Hydration plays a vital role in eliminating toxins and other waste. If you’re consistently drinking enough water, your kidneys will freely cleanse your body of those toxins. How can you tell if your kidneys and other organs aren’t getting the proper amount of fluids? One way is to take a look at your skin. Sometimes, the skin can get dull and dry – a clear signal for more water!
Our Muscles Need Water to Function Properly
If you love to work out, or even if you’re occasionally active, water is extremely essential. During exercise, your muscles lose water and begin to break down. While everyone requires a different amount of water throughout the day, those that are more active require more water in order to stay strong and healthy!
Tips to staying hydrated
– Keep a bottle of water with you during the day, and keep refilling it!
– If you like working out, make sure to stay hydrated before, during, and after.
– If you get easily bored of the taste of plain water, adding cucumbers actually helps soothe your skin and adds a little flavor. (Cucumbers are high in vitamin B-5!)
Alternative ways to stay hydrated
Now that we’ve covered ways to stay hydrated the old- fashioned way, let’s look at an alternative way to quick and efficient hydration: IV therapy. IV therapy is the fastest way to give your body the proper nutrients it needs. During the process, vitamins go directly into your bloodstream to give you immediate results.
Although IV therapy has been around for decades and has been used for treating those that are dehydrated and too sick to eat, society has turned to this treatment as a way of detoxifying themselves and revitalizing their bodies.
If you’ve been wondering if IV therapy is the right move for you, see why we recommend it:
– Boosts immune system – All vitamins and antioxidants you need are sent directly into your cells, while detoxifying your body simultaneously.
– Energy Boost– A sterile saline solution delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream, rehydrates your body, and ensures 100% absorption.
– Immediate results –You can begin to feel the effects of IV therapy almost instantly. Within a couple of hours, you’ll have more energy, a clear mind, and be able to really enjoy an improved mood.
Want to try out IV therapy for yourself? Click here to learn more and book your service.
– Team REME